Remove this ad

TobiasTrueflight

AuraLin's Fearless Minion

Lead

Sep 2 12 11:48 PM

Tags : :

This is just a little premature, as everyone's had a week and possibly a weekend to play the game and some of you have been lucky to hang out a lot together (the slightly wonky party system from earlier this week not helping). However, I'm interested in knowing . . .

Once we get more people settling in, what sort of things do you folk want to do? Dungeon runs are almost a given, but there's a couple other things which can be done as the environment has a deep well to draw from.

So what's your thoughts?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Fearless Pony Leader Sharei

#2 [url]

Sep 6 12 3:37 PM

I think we have enough vault space for now. I'd like to work on economy next. The buffs will help us all after level 7, and perhaps the earlier banners will give us incentive to group together more (hard, I know, since we're all exploring our own interests right now). I'm not sure how those banners are produced...maybe they show up in the guild bank? And maybe a number of them can be produced and be available to whomever wants to use one?
Thanks for taking this project under your wing Tobias

MYTH

aka Alleshia, Adria, Last Rites, Nettle, Evita, Aria, Natasha and Takamura

There's more than one right way...

Quote    Reply   

TobiasTrueflight

#3 [url]

Sep 6 12 9:13 PM

Well . . . I've been playing daily for long periods since it opened for me so I've had a lot of time to play, push, figure things out . . . this was the best thing I could do for the Guild rather than just pretend I was on my own

-- About the banners, and other bonuses --

From what I can read about this, the banners are researched and then "stored" for later use. Once you call one down, it is placed and any player can touch them for the buff. (I have enjoyed "Gathering Bonus" banners from other guilds!)

But they're one time uses, as in you need to research one every time you want it. Since they're relatively cheap compared to the other upgrades . . . they are useful.

-- About the other Upgrades --

I've seen a picture of a back item which is a "guild Backpack" which holds the guild sigil on it and shows on your back like a cape did. There's also other apparent uses for the Emblem Template.

Of course, the level upgrades cost a lot of Influence but once we get rolling together for weekends or something similar . . . should be easy to gain a nice big block of Influence.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Sep 7 12 4:37 PM

Hey guys!

I wanted to add my "attaboy" to Sharei's...

Tobias, you're doing absotively awesome in my humble opinion and I appreciate all the work and research you've done. Lord knows I need all the help I can get.

One source I've been visiting and have found to be very helpful to me is Guild Wars 2 Guru site at:

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/

I'm pretty sure there's a section in there that deals with recommendations for researching your guild growth.

Anyway, Thanks again, Tobias... and don't stop!

~ Auric ~

user posted image

Officer of "Legends of Lost Ascalon" [MYTH]

[Stealthy Stalactite Stalker]

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

TobiasTrueflight

#5 [url]

Sep 7 12 8:01 PM

I use Reddit these days, as opposed to Guru. Frankly, the stories about the Guru threads after the mass bannings for inappropriate chat or Karma Vendor abuse make me wonder about the people there.

Quote    Reply   

rojmiller

AuraLin's Advanced Minion

#6 [url]

Sep 8 12 1:22 PM

Just an FYI for everyone. When you create a new character it is not set up to represent any guild. So after you create a new character, you have to go to the Guild window and click the "Represent" button if you want to accumulate influence for our guild with that character.

MYTH Mesmer
Illusion Behind the Throne

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

May 28 13 9:07 AM

Hey Guys! I know it's been a while but with luck this post reaches someone :) I've just got on to GW2 after the last free weekend and was wondering if anyone was active. In my confusion, I made my account on an EU server and am planning on transferring over to a US one depending on where everyone else is so I can have some company romping (hence the post and query). I figured I'd ask before I just jumped to the first random US server I could find :) Lemme know if anyone's still doing things and could use another guild member to join the fray.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help